£25,000 Upwards Depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our growing client in the Motor industry. They are looking for an experienced Web Developer for some exciting new projects.
Who you will be working for:
You could be working with an industry leading company, growing year on year an opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer to come on board. You will be working out of a new, purpose-built modern office, free parking and unlimited coffee.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for maintaining and extending their current website, as well as develop a new E-Commerce website and Mobile Apps.
What our client is looking for in you:
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. Along with experience in...
- Mobile First development
- Competent in Wordpress Development
- An understanding off Woocommerce
- Experience working with payment gateways (eg Worldpay or stripe)
- Coding designs into fully functioning websites
- Good Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (SASS/SCSS)
- Comfortable working on existing code bases
- Follow coding standards and best practices
Demonstrable experience of time management skills and a highly organised nature, with the ability to produce accurate work in pressurised timescales.
Our clients desired skills:
- Experience working with Gulp or Webpack
- Code versioning tools (bitbucket, Git)
- Experience using project management tools such as Trello
- Knowledge of current trends in the world of Web Development
- Experience in managing domains, DNS records and hosting accounts
- Understanding of marketing systems such as google analytics.
- Some experience with QCart
What's in it for you
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team that will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now: For any questions please call or email 07515 325150 /