Are you eager to be part of an award winning team? Do you have a burning desire to play a pivotal role in the digital success of a fast growth local business?
Brook Street are on the lookout for a talented individual who will develop and maintain websites, write frontend and backend code, be responsible for testing sites, meeting designers as well as staying up to date with new trends and advancements
As an existing Web Developer you will already be accomplished in many ways. However you will be looking to find a company that supports your continued growth as you still have a lot to learn. And you want to be given a role were you can play a major part in future company success.
This client is the kind of organisation that nurtures their staff, develop their talent and promote from within. So if you have the following essentials then perhaps this may just be the move for you?
- GCSE A*-C in Maths, English
- GCSE / A-Level in ICT/Computing/Technology related subject
- A least one year of experience in a professional environment
- Experience with a backend language, e.g. PHP, Python, Ruby or Perl
- Experience with a Linux distribution (centOS, Ubuntu etc.)
- Experience with Web Host Manager software (WHM/cPanel etc.)
- Experience with DNS record management
- Understanding of Mail Servers (spam protection, account management etc.)
If you are the kind of person with an ability to analyse data and who can prioritise work effectively and accurately then do get in touch. Call Brook Street today on 02890 324548 and speak with Stephen or click on "Apply"