`YOU CAN`T USE UP CREATIVITY`
ROLE: WEB DEVELOPER
SALARY: £19-26K BASED ON EXPERIENCE
My client is one of the Highland`s most progressive digital businesses with a proven track record of delivering high value return on marketing investment. The small and dynamic team are looking for a WEB DEVELOPER to join the team at a very exciting time for the business.
1. To deliver exceptional website designs to clients from concept to go-live
2. Deliver excellent customer service and communication to design clients
3. Administer and manage design and development assets for existing web application clients
4. Applying your creating thinking to design and create leading edge web assets
5. Determine and manage web design delivery, deadlines and resources
6. Work with the web development team to deliver a co-ordinated web
7. Promoting a climate of accountability, transparency, collaboration and innovations
8. Considering the introduction of new web design and development services and techniques
9. Ensure optimum use of internal project management systems
10. Ensuring appropriate compliance with all aspects of governance
11. Take responsibility for own learning and development, keep CPD records up to date
Essential - Educated to a high secondary, tertiary level or higher, or demonstrable equivalent professional work experience.
Desirable - Educated to degree level in Digital or Design disciplines, or demonstrable equivalent professional work experience. HTML/CSS development accreditation.
Essential - Practical and operational experience in internet technologies; including, but not exclusively, WordPress, Ecommerce websites, PHP/mySQL, experience in developing web assets in HTML, experience in working within responsive CSS frameworks, experience of working in an environment with high standards of self-governance and accountability, experience of working as part of a team but also to work on own initiative.
Desirable - Experience and understanding of designing and building websites, knowledge and experience of different website applications and content management platforms, experience of planning and implementing web design delivery strategies.
Skills and Abilities
Essential - Interpersonal skills, to lead, influence and motivate staff at all levels. Excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels, strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and develop solutions, strong attention to detail, a track record of project management, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities and workload. Practical experience of risk management and mitigation.
Desirable - Working ability with code development environments e.g. GitHub, working ability with Adobe Creative Suite of products
To apply for this role, send your cv
For any further information, please contact or call 01463 729213