Looking for a weekend Security Officer / Security Guard role?
They're all mowing the lawn and taking the kids to the pool whilst you're at work....so what are you going to do to make that time count? And what sort of company are you going to be joining?
First of all this is a team of enthusiastic members with varying backgrounds and different skill sets. All with a unique focus on providing the best possible service to clients. That means attention to detail, excellent communication and collaboration ensuring every aspect of security solution is consistent and reliable.
As true experts in security, the company extensive knowledge with the best technology sourced from around the globe. Operating in highly regulated environments the company goes to great lengths to protect employees as well as clients from harm. Strong, detailed procedures and processes help ensure legislative and technical standard compliance.
You'll be conducting routine mobile patrol, checking buildings and responding to any alarms or incidents. Therefore a cool and collected personality under pressure would certainly be useful.
The essentials that you need to know:
- Company van is provided, collect in South Belfast at start of shift
- Salary for the role is £8.21 per hour
- SIA license is essential, please do not apply without this in place (renewals are ok)
- Hours of work are Friday 16.30 - 21.00, Saturday 14.00 - 20.00, Sunday 08.00 - 20.00
- Above adds up to 22.5 hours per week, additional shifts potentially available
- Various backgrounds considered, must have clean driving license
If you are looking to join a local company that has expanded at a significant rate due to client as well as employee satisfaction, call Stephen Haslam at Brook Street on 02890 881100