My public sector client based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for customer service candidates on a part time weekend basis for their Front End Service function. The successful candidates will be part of a team providing face-to-face service to customers during a application process. This will initially be for three months with the possibility of ongoing extension.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
Please note, for this role you will be required to work a Saturday and/or Sunday between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £11.50.
You will need to be able to provide a valid passport or birth certificate along with a recent proof of address and proof of national insurnace. You will also be required to provide three years of referencing history and paying for a basic disclosure which will be refunded to you pending successful placement and four weeks of working.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact Brook Street Birmingham branch.
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.