Fabricator / Welder needed for client based in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire. As a Fabricator / Welder you should have previous experience of fabricating architectural metal work parts and welding mild steel and stainless steel components using MIG. Initially this role will be for a period of 1 month, however this may be extended depending on how much work is available afterwards. Work will be Monday-Friday 8-6 45 hours weekly with optional overtime on Saturdays.
Fabricator / Welder Requirements:
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- As a Fabricator / Welder you should have experience of MIG welding
- Previous experience of fabricating architectural metal work
- Previous experience of welding on mild and stainless steel is essential
- Manufacturing parts from engineering drawings
If you are interested in this Fabricator / Welder opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.