Welder/Fabricator - Heavy Materials
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join a profitable international bespoke engineering business based near Castleford. With customers all over the UK and mainland Europe this is a thriving business where no project is ever the same, keeping the day to day work fresh and interesting.
My client operates a friendly, open, work environment with a team that likes to get there head down and complete the project to the highest quality within a timely fashion.
As a fabricator/Welder your main duties will be welding (Mig/Tig/Arc) my client tends to work mainly on large projects making the materials heavy and thick, other fabricating duties will include, prepping and plating, cropping, profiling, bending and rolling.
You will also be required on the fitting side of the business including, Steel frameworks, Conveyors, furnace ancillary equipment, Gears, motors and couplings, along with all necessary work shop duties i.e. Assembly and testing of all mechanical products.
This position is 90% in shop and 10% on-site, dependent of the project you may need to travel across the UK or internationally with all expensive paid.
What my client needs from you
- A history in Welding/Fabricating Heavy materials
- MIG/TIG/ARC Welding Experience
- Can read and work to drawings
- Happy to work on-site, UK or Abroad
- Flexible in working hours
What's on offer
- My client is willing to pay up to £14.50 per hour for the right candidate along with investment into new skills and qualifications.
- Opportunity for a long-term career within a thriving business
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now for more information