Salary Depending on Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Welder/Fabricator to join a profitable engineering business based central Hull. With customers all over the UK, this is a thriving business where no project is ever the same keeping the day to day work fresh and interesting.
My client operates a friendly, open, work environment with a team that likes to get there head down and complete the project to the highest quality within a timely fashion.
As a fabricator/Welder your main duties will be welding (Mig/Tig) my client tends to work mainly stainless-steel projects. Other fabricating duties will include, prepping and plating, cropping, profiling, bending, rolling and product assembly. Tig Welding experience (99% of their work is Tig Welding).
Work mainly with stainless steal large and small products for Pharmaceutical markets, work needs to be perfect.
What my client needs from you
- A history in Welding/Fabricating Stainless Steel
- TIG/MIG Welding Experience
- Can read and work to drawings
- Happy to work in shop and on-site, UK
- Flexible in working hours
What's on offer
- My client is willing to pay well for the right candidate, salary will be dependent on your experience.
- Opportunity for a long-term career within a thriving business
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now for more information