Welder TIG / Stainless
Salary £22,308 - £24,336 with plenty of overtime available
My client is looking for a welder fabricator with a history in mainly TIG and stainless steel to join their successful business based near the centre of Hull
My client operates a friendly, open, work environment with a team that likes to get there head down and complete the project to the highest quality within a timely fashion.
As a fabricator/Welder your main duties will be welding (TIG) my client tends to work mainly stainless-steel projects that are bespoke and finished to a very high standard meaning they ideally need someone that has experience in this area. (90% of work is TIG)
Other fabricating duties will include, prepping and plating, cropping, profiling, bending, rolling and product assembly. Products are mainly stainless steel both large and small items for Pharmaceutical markets, work needs to be perfect.
What my client needs from you
- A history in Welding/Fabricating Stainless Steel
- TIG Welding Experience
- Can read and work to drawings
- Happy to work in shop and on-site, UK
- Flexible in working hours
What's on offer
- My client is willing to pay well for the right candidate, salary will be dependent on your experience.
- Opportunity for a long-term career within a thriving business
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now for more information