Based in Wellingborough
Monday to Friday 37 hours
£26,865 per annum
A large public sector organisation which makes a huge difference to the community and peoples lives is recruiting for a Wellbeing Advisor. This organisation prioritises its people and has a positive and supportive workplace culture.
Main purpose of the role:
To support the Senior HR Advisor lead for Wellbeing in achieving business objectives by providing an effective, pro-active and efficient Central Wellbeing Service within HR.
- With the Senior HR Advisor contribute to the design and development of force wide wellbeing improvements and initiatives. Build effective working relationships with external providers and suppliers in order to gain knowledge and ideas on wellbeing matters and the delivery of successful wellbeing initiatives.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage wellbeing events from inception to completion. Ensure events are well advertised and attended. Support the monitoring and evaluation of initiatives to identify continuous improvement.
- Attend as appropriate events and seminars regarding wellbeing to ensure knowledge is kept up to date and new innovative ideas are captured. Conduct research and analysis to identify and capture best practice ideas. Produce research reports and make recommendations for new wellbeing initiatives.
- Co-ordinate communication material with Corporate Communications to increase awareness of the Forces wellbeing strategy and initiatives.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and officers across the force on wellbeing matters and initiatives.
- Maintain, tracks and monitors the Wellbeing Plan for Northamptonshire Police, and ensures that actions are mapped across to the Bluelight Wellbeing charter, collating and organising evidence for any future assessment. Provides regular updates and highlights any issues to the Senior HR Adviser for discussion at the Wellbeing and Attendance board.
- Maintains and promotes the Wellbeing intranet pages, ensuring up to date and relevant information is available. Manages and promote the wellbeing email inbox as required.
- Co-ordinates and attends the Wellbeing and Attendance Group, including monitoring of actions required and attends any other meetings where representation and input from wellbeing is require.
- Analysis of wellbeing workforce data to inform, support and measure the wellbeing plan and activities.
- Undertake appropriate and timely liaison as required with Unison, the Federation and other Staff Associations and Support Networks in relation to wellbeing initiatives.
- Co-ordinates the provision of Mental Health First Aid for Northamptonshire Police ensuring that MI data on usage is collated.
- Support with the co-ordination of the provision of professional support ensuring records are kept of participating departments and that Managers in these departments are aware of the guidelines in relation to psychological risk management in roles where there is greater risk of psychological harm.
You will be required to pass a police vetting check before you start in this post. The vetting process takes approx 6-8 weeks.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply.