A rare and rewarding opportunity to join an established organisation in Walesa a a Welsh Speaking Administrator has become available. This is a work from home / hybrid role that offers a great level of flexibility for candidates throughout Wales, with offices in Cardiff & Mid Wales.
The key duties of this role include:
- Provide administration support to the department
- Process incoming forms and applications
- Deal with incoming enquiries via the telephone or email
This role would suit a candidate who has a passion for equality, diversity and wider social concerns.
- Welsh speaking - fluent (written / spoken)
- Administration experience
- Great numeracy & literacy skills
- fantastic leave and company pension scheme
- Flexible working around care/religious festivals
- Great maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Season ticket and cycle to work loans
- Paid volunteering leave