The Welsh speaking Registration Support Assistants work together as a team to ensure their members are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. This is a full-time, fixed-term contract for a 12 month period an opportunity to work with one of the most rewarding employers in Wales with an outstanding benefits package.
The Member Registration Support Assistant will complete a diverse range of duties through the medium of Welsh and English including:
- Reviewing, processing and storing information supplied by users to ensure essential criteria for registration is met and data is accurate.
- Updating registrants personal and employment details
- Processing payments for registration
- Data cleansing
- Providing good customer support through telephone and emails bilingually
In addition, the successful candidates will assist members with queries in Welsh and English via the telephone & email, including queries around:
- Registration queries
- Offering advice on qualifications
- Supporting the use of the online system
- Advising employers
It's important candidates have a fantastic customer service skillset and great organisational skills plus being Welsh speaking.
This is a fixed-term opportunity for 12 months initially with a great suite of benefits including:
- Hybrid working with an office in the centre of Cardiff
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days leave + bank holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- Outstanding employer with a strong wellbeing policy for their employees
The closing date is Monday 11th April, so please apply now.