Are you a confident Executive Level Senior Administrator / Officer with great minute-taking skills? if you are, we have a unique opportunity to join one of our established clients as a Corporate Governance Officer on a fixed-term 12 month contract from August 2020 to August 2021.
This is a unique role and presents a great opportunity for somebody with the following skills:
- Welsh Language skills (verbal essential, written advantageous)
- Minute-taking skills (essential)
- Correspondence writing (essential)
- Copy typing (essential)
Day to day activities will include
- Preparing and co-ordinating meetings
- Offering senior governance support
- Assisting with HR duties
- Publishing minutes for public access
This role would suit a candidate who has experience of working within the NHS or Public Sector organisations in the Cardiff, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath Port Talbot, Swansea, Gwent or Monmouthshire areas of South Wales.
Initially, the successful candidate will be working from home but the offices are based in the centre of Cardiff with great public transport links.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity, please apply now!