My client is looking for a temporary member of staff to work alongside the Technical Support Team. In this position, you will be assisting with the deployment of Windows 10.
The role will involve:
- Auditing existing equipment
- Assisting with the development of new systems in advance of installation
- Understanding PC hardware and Windows Operating Systems is essential
- Moving IT equipment around on trolley's so must be physically capable of undertaking this work
- An understanding of Operating System deployment technologies
- Experience of working in a help desk team is essential
- Excellent customer relationship skills
For the successful candidate there will be an opportunity to work alongside the Technical Support Team. You will be happy to assist with the resolution of end-user software, hardware and network related issues.
I am looking for a candidate who have a can-do attitude aligned with an enthusiastic personality who are open to new ideas and technologies in a busy working environment.
Previous experience would be an advantage.
Hourly rate will be dependent on experience.
* You will need to come into our Bradford Offices to register before we can start your assignment with us *
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.