I am recruiting for a Wordpress Advisor to join a leading IT services business based on the outskirts of Worcester town centre. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who comes with strong Wordpress and IT skillset along with a personable and customer centric nature.
A leading business within IT services, they offer a wide range of different services with an exceptional support network for their customers.
- You will be working in a flexible environment providing critical support to their valued customers. You will be answering a range of queries, providing help and support to the WordPress clients.
- You will be working in a target driven contact centre with a strong sales culture.
- Training and support will be provided.
- In the performance of your duties, you will be expected to use your best endeavours to promote and maintain the interests and reputation of the Company at all times.
- Ensuring that client WordPress websites are maintained efficiently
- Problem solve performance issues with clients identifying efficiencies with plugins and extensions
- Work with clients to help improve the accessibility of the WordPress platform
- Supporting other team members in resolving customer enquiries relating to the WordPress platform (managed and unmanaged).
- Taking first line support calls and tickets when required
- Dealing with high level technical enquires 3rdline, SSL's, Office, Customer Success
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with WordPress development and ecommerce plugins
- Experience building and designing websites in WordPress
- Strong IT skills
- Resilient and confident with the ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of web technologies such as websites, dedicating hosting and email set-up
- Previous WordPress and technical support experience within an IT/Web based/technical environment
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Taking pride in your working standards, behaviour and attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A natural flair for delivering excellent customer support
- Team Working
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to learn new skills
- 37.5 hours a week working 5 days out of 7
- Shifts covering hours between 6am - 7.15pm (7.5 hours a day)
- Majority of shifts will be Monday-Friday 9-5.30
- Flexibility will be required to work roughly 1 in 4 Saturday OR Sundays and some earlier and later shifts
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 annual salary
- Performance based incentives i.e. meals out, vouchers etc.
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- In depth training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
- Relaxed working environment
For more information please contact Ben Worsley, Lauren Height and Maisie Timmins.