Brook Street are seeking multiple Administrators to work on behalf of the Home Office on a temporary, full time basis to start ASAP.
If successful, you will be working from home.
You will be expected to complete all computer based administrative tasks as follows;
- Reading incoming email enquiries from members of the public
- Interrogating multiple databases to understand problem, identify the resolution & carry out the appropriate actions to resolve the customer enquiry
- Liaise with external partners to resolve enquiry or obtain further information
- Respond to customer with standard response tailored to details of enquiry
- Ensure Home Office databases are accurately updated and maintained
- Carrying out basic casework consideration of replacement Biometric Residence Permit applications using databases
To be a successful candidate, you must have the following;
- Confidence & experience in using, interrogating & updating accurately IT databases;
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, Skype and outlook;
- Experience in general admin in an office environment would be an advantage;
- Must be able to work to challenging output targets;
- Must be able to follow administrative processes accurately and confidently;
- Good level of English in both written and spoken form;
You will be paid £11.10 per hour. These roles will be until November 2021 with possibility of going on for longer.