Brook Street are seeking 46 Administrators to work on behalf of the Home Office on a temporary, full time basis to start early January 2021.
If successful, you will be working from home, although you may be required to go to the office in Portishead for initial training.
You will be expected to complete all computer based administrative tasks as follows;
- Reading incoming email enquiries from members of the public
- Interrogating multiple databases to understand problem, identify the resolution & carry out the appropriate actions to resolve the customer enquiry
- Liaise with external partners to resolve enquiry or obtain further information
- Respond to customer with standard response tailored to details of enquiry
- Ensure Home Office databases are accurately updated and maintained
- Carrying out basic casework consideration of replacement Biometric Residence Permit applications using databases
To be a successful candidate, you must have the following;
- Confidence & experience in using, interrogating & updating accurately IT databases;
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, Skype and outlook;
- Experience in general admin in an office environment would be an advantage;
- Must be able to work to challenging output targets;
- Must be able to follow administrative processes accurately and confidently;
- Good level of English in both written and spoken form;
You will be paid £8.87 per hour, which increases to £10.88 after 12 weeks. These roles are until the end of June 2021.