Brook Street are seeking a temporary work from home administrator on a full time, temporary basis on behalf of NHS England & NHS Improvement, Taunton.
As a Leadership Development Administrator the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the regional leadership development team.
The post holder will assist the Leadership & Lifelong Learning - South West team to ensure that their work stream of programmes are undertaken effectively and take the lead in administrating their successful delivery. Supporting the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the team.
The role will involve:
- Acting as a point of contact for team, dealing and responding effectively with queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members in a timely manner.
- Input, monitor and check data required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Work with the team and facilitators to ensure delegates receive appropriate information and materials ahead of programme dates.
- Support facilitators with on-boarding of attendees to ensure smooth delivery of programmes.
- Work with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Support evaluation and inclusive recruitment of programmes.
- Maintain effective electronic filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Working together with other administrators across the organisations to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors to the base and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties on the base.
You will be working from home initially, but will be working in the office when it reopens. The office base is South West House, Taunton TA1 2PX.