Up to £12.64 per hour
about 1 month ago
To provide administration support for training delivery at development centres
1. Responsible for providing front line customer interface service at development centre.
2. Provide details of forthcoming training course attendees to the Workforce Development Centre Managers and Workforce Development Specialists.
3. Set up training rooms for forthcoming training courses.
4. Produce copies of all necessary training materials as required.
5. Responsible for the input of results into OLM from the end of course assessments.
6. Manage the procurement of goods and services for the development centre and record expenditure.
7. Provide all round administrative support to the Workforce Development Centre Manager.
8. Work closely with the Planner and administration team to ensure resource utilisation is maximised.
9. Manage pool car maintenance.
10. Track and manage team spend/budgets.
11. Order the equipment & plant required for each training course.
12. Please the lunch orders for all visitors/deligates
Job Skills required