We are looking for a Workforce Systems Assistant to work for our client within NHS England. There are 3 positions available and they are long term temporary assignments.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Starts at £8.57 increasing to £9.62 after 12 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
About the role:
The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Workforce System's and wider Organisation. They will deliver an effective and competent level of receptionist and/or clerical support and consistently deliver a client-focused service which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
- Entering data onto in-house systems
- Providing general administration
- Answering customer queries both routine and specialist via telephone and email
- Delivering advice, guidance and support for users of workforce systems
- Handling complaints
- Inputting, monitoring, printing reports
Skills required for the role:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience working in customer service and administration
- Ability to work on own initiative
The successful candidate will receive full training when starting the role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can call the branch on 01274 307569