We are looking for a Workforce Systems Assistant to work for our Client based within NHS England. This is a long term temporary role base
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Starts at £7.98 and increases to £9.10 after 12 weeks
Overview of the Role:
As part of the People and OD Group, the Workforce Systems Team delivers an effective service leading the development of workforce systems and supporting managers and staff across NHS England. The team's function is to ensure that Workforce Systems are deployed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation and provide enabling systems and support to managers and staff. This role particularly will ensure the implementation of new systems or functionality is well-planned and executed and achieves maximum benefit for our customers and stakeholders.
- Acting as the first point of contact for users with workforce system/process issues
-Supporting day-to-day activities undertaken by the workforce Systems Team
- Providing system support.
- Entering data into systems
- Completing general administrative duties- e.g filing, photocopying, answering phones
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of Workforce Systems is not essential but desirable
- Experience working in customer-facing environments
- Strong communication skills- over telephone, email and face to face
- Good IT knowledge and experience
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits of the Role:
-Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on-site coffee shops
-Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
-Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
-5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
-Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.