Workplace Services Coordinator
Up to £28k per annum
Are you a people person who likes to be the face of a business?
Do you have excellent communication skills and able to organise and plan effectively?
Do you have strong leadership skills and able to work well in a team?
We have a new role in to work for the end client of a leading global provider of facility services. You will be based in Woking, placed in this facilities management role for a leading technology and digital transformation business.
This varied and wide-ranging role is to provide support to the Regional Facilities Manager by taking full responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day delivery of facilities support services on site, ensuring the building maintains exceptional standards in line with the reputation as a great working environment for the end-users. Some limited travel to other sites may be required as part of this role. The candidate will be joining a strong, motivated and supportive UK team, who deliver a highly respected service to the business.
This role would suit someone with strong facilities experience and an ability to confidently lead a front of house team.
Hours will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, working 40 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting management with the day-to-day delivery of the Facilities service at the site
- Assisting with ensuring all services, including Security, Cleaning, Health & Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Space Management and Office Services (photocopying, mail, stationery, etc), provided are timely, appropriate and provided in a professional manner that reflects company standards and procedures.
- To provide support to Business units and assist with the delivery of their services.
- Management of the site Facilities team (cleaning, security and reception)
- Financial Management including awareness of cost control and budgets, and where possible and suitable, assist with completion of financial recording to required finance deadlines including forecasting, actuals and budgets
- Liaising with contractors when required, ensuring management and control of ID Badges and of car park
- Ensure all services are maintained and available in line with SLA agreements, including Cleaning, Waste Management, Stationary, Health and Safety Office Equipment and Management of Offices Services with day to day responsibility delegated to members of the Facilities team
- Management of meeting and conference rooms including audio visual equipment, coffee and catering services
- Management of post, courier & transport services
- Telephone - first point of contact for desk telephone problems
(More detailed job specification available on request)
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a background in facilities management or senior client facing administration. However, we are really looking for a self-motivated individual with a background in a front of house / customer facing role. You will need to be a real people person with a confident and proactive character.
Customer satisfaction is key so you will have a strong drive to deliver great customer experiences at all time.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of strong communication skills (written & oral) and ability to communicate effectively with all levels within and outside the business
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent "people" skills and customer liaison skills
- Strong ability with numbers and financials.
- Attention to detail is of high importance for this role
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, self-management
- Flexible approach and able to adapt to change quickly
- Team player who likes a challenge
What's in it for you?
In addition to a strong benefits package (to be discussed), you will be offered a salary of up to £28k per annum.
How to you apply?
If you like the look of this Workplace Services Coordinator opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates as soon as possible and look forward to receiving your application.