Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: 7.30am-4.30pm Monday - Friday
This company have been trading for over 19 years and manufacture custom made products. My client is looking for a candidate to join the small team of 4 in the workshop. You will be trained in all aspects of the production and manufacturing of the product.
Your duties will include:
- Reviewing job packets and ensuring they are matched up with the templates
- Minimising wastage and organise off cut for use on subsequent jobs
- Accurately select the correct product for cutting
- Storing the product ready for fabrication
- Being aware of timelines and deadlines and following a cutting schedule
- Maintaining the showroom samples for customers
- Clean and maintain all tools, equipment, supplies and work areas on a daily basis
A full driving licence would be a preference for this position as you may be travelling between 2 different workshops. You must be able to lift heavy products and have worked either within a workshop or factory previously. You will also have ideally got small tools experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV