My client based in Huntingdon are looking for a workshop engineer to start with them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Please see full job description below:
- Be able to follow procedures and adhere to safety and ESD precautions at all times.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Show ability to work quickly and soundly with minimal supervision.
- Display role model behaviour at all times.
- Comply with all company, department and customer policies and procedures to include attending team meetings and completion of administrative tasks.
- PC, laptop and printer hardware repair experience.
- Experience in fault finding and repairing of point of sale equipment.
- Previous experience within a workshop environment is essential.
- Be an excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work effectively in a high pressure team environment
- Show enthusiasm of your work and of both coaching and mentoring
- Be motivated and be able to maintain required workload with minimal supervision.
- 3 years hardware repair experience
- Experience repairing and fault finding J2, Aures and Geller tills.
- HP, laptop, desktop and workstation accreditation
- Lenovo, laptop, desktop and workstation accreditation
- Toshiba, Procare certificate
- ComTIA A+
Please contact Brook Street recruitment Peterborough to apply for this role.
Contact Brook street on 01733 310855
Apply today as immendiate start avaliable.