Location - Huntingdon
Salary - £20,000
Do you have a passion for IT ?
You may be a school leaver or someone with a hobby of finding faults and repairing laptops, Printers and PC's.
Are you an individual that is eager to learn but confident and able to work off their own initiative and demonstrate strong problem solving techniques combined with a can do attitude.
My client is a well known IT solutions provider who have offices nationally, this opportunity is based in Huntingdon and they are looking for a workshop engineer to start with them on a three month temporary contract with the view to become permanent.
Please see full job description below:
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Show ability to work quickly and soundly with minimal supervision..
- Comply with all company, department and customer policies and procedures to include attending team meetings and completion of administrative tasks.
- Be able to follow procedures and adhere to safety and ESD precautions at all times.
- PC, laptop and printer hardware repair experience.
- Experience in fault finding and repairing of point of sale equipment.
- Previous experience within a workshop environment.
- Be an excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work effectively in a high pressure team environment
- Show enthusiasm of your work and of both coaching and mentoring
- Be motivated and be able to maintain required workload with minimal supervision.
- 3 years hardware repair experience
- Experience repairing and fault finding J2, Aures and Geller tills.
- HP, laptop, desktop and workstation accreditation
- Lenovo, laptop, desktop and workstation accreditation
- Toshiba, Procare certificate
- ComTIA A+
Please contact Brook Street recruitment Peterborough to apply for this role.
Contact Brook street on 01733 310855
Apply today as immediate start available.