Salary up to £28,000 Dependent on Experience
Are you a great leader?
Are you a passionate about developing great team?
If so my prestigious growing client in the Motor industry is looking for an experienced Workshop Manager to join their high performing team.
Who you will be working for
You could be working with the best in the industry, and due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Manager to come on board. You will be working out of a new, purpose-built office/workshop.
What you will be responsible for.
This is a busy role managing a team of engineers and dealing with pre-assembly of companies products. The main duties include:
- Manage the Workshop environment, ensuring all areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Inspect and refurbish used equipment for re-installation or resale.
- Load and unload company and other vehicles.
- Package equipment ready for transportation.
- Manage the team rota and overtime.
- Occasional travel to sites in the UK to assist Installation teams.
- Provide appropriate reports to the management team.
- Undertake routine maintenance and servicing of workshop and warehouse equipment.
- Take delivery of goods and supplies, unpack parts and devices ready for build, ensure required stock remains accessible.
- Assemble new equipment ready for dispatch and installation.
If you can deliver the above, then we want to hear from you.
What our client is looking for in you
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential.
You must have more than 5 years mechanical or engineering experience, along with a successful track record of supervising/managing people.
Counterbalance Fork Lift & Scissor Lift Certificate.
Full UK Driving License including B&E Trailer.
It would be great if you also have, a CSCS Card, Electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic experience, First Aid Certificate, Fire Warden Training, Reach Truck Fork Lift Certificate, Telehandler Fork Lift Certificate.
What's in it for you
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team who have doubled in size in the last year and will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now