Our well-established client based in Huntingdon is seeking a reliable, enthusiastic Workshop Specialist to join their friendly team on a 12-week assignment to go into a permanent position.
Working Hours (37.5) Start From: 830am/9am/930am and finishing 5pm/530pm/6pm
Salary: £9.50 - 10 per hour
You will be required to fault find and repair a variety of customers and company's IT equipment including PCs, Laptops, Printers and POS Systems.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be:
- Show ability to work quickly and soundly with minimal supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Ensure all individual work is always completed to the required standard and procedures have been followed.
- Liaising with the Workshop Senior Engineer to define priorities, objectives, and strategy.
- Maintain, and improve, skills in appropriate technologies through training and personal development.
- It may be necessary on occasion for this individual to work beyond their regularly scheduled shift
- Ensure all paperwork and system entries are completed accurately and correctly.
- Be able to organise and manage individual workloads and time effectively.
*Please Apply Now For Immediate Consideration* for further details please email me at with your CV and the reference Workshop Specialist