Salary up to £25,000 Dependent on Experience
Are you an engineer with a positive outlook?
Are you a passionate about developing great team?
If so my prestigious growing client in the Motor industry is looking for a Workshop Supervisor to join their high performing team.
Who you will be working for:
You could be working with the best in the industry, and due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Supervisor to come on board. You will be working out of a new, purpose-built office/workshop.
What you will be responsible for:
This is a busy role managing a small team of engineers and dealing with pre-assembly of companies products. The main duties include:
- Supervise the Workshop environment, ensuring all areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Inspect and refurbish used equipment for re-installation or resale.
- Load and unload company and other vehicles.
- Package equipment ready for transportation.
- Occasional travel to sites in the UK to assist Installation teams.
- Provide appropriate reports to the management team.
- Undertake routine maintenance and servicing of workshop and warehouse equipment.
- Take delivery of goods and supplies, unpack parts and devices ready for build, ensure required stock remains accessible.
- Assemble new equipment ready for dispatch and installation.
If you can deliver the above, then we want to hear from you.
What our client is looking for in you:
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential.
You must have at least 2 years mechanical or electrical engineering experience, along with a successful track record of supervising people.
Counterbalance Fork Lift & Scissor Lift Certificate would be a benefit but not essential.
Full UK Driving License is essential and B&E Trailer would be a benefit.
It would be great if you also have, a CSCS Card, Electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic experience, First Aid Certificate, Fire Warden Training, Reach Truck Fork Lift Certificate, Telehandler Fork Lift Certificate.
What's in it for you
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team who have doubled in size in the last year and will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now