Are you a Warehouse Operative who is looking for a role that can offer you an immediate start. Excellent hourly rate of £11.03 per hour, no nights or weekends.
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 40 Hours per week
Start Time: 8:00am
Finish Time: 5:00pm
Temp - Perm
Full training given - immediate starts available
The Companies Benefits once perm
- " 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 year's service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
- " Company sick pay
- " Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
- " Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- " Comprehensive Learning and Development
- " Personal Pension Plan
- " Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Cinema discounts etc.
Key Responsibilities / Daily Duties
- " Discharge duties in a safe manner in accordance with relevant legislation policies.
- " Use all equipment provided in accordance with safe working practices.
- " Ensure the warehouse and yard are always kept clean and tidy, that spillages are promptly cleared and waste minimised.
- " Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
- " Place goods correctly into storage bays. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting, and lowering
- " Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
" Experienced Warehouse Operative desirable however full training will be given to those with no experience
" MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT DUE TO LOCATION
If you're ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply with you UPDATED CV today