Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our global IT client in Reading to recruit a Xbox All Access EMEA Project Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP until 30th June 2021 initially.
As the Xbox All Access project manager in the EMEA HQ organization you will be working on the rollout of an exciting new Product "Xbox All Access" (XAA) across key European regions. Xbox All Access is an all-inclusive experience that gives customers access to an Xbox console and a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a low monthly price. XAA will be sold via our client's retail and telco partners (online and in store).
In this role you will working with Xbox field teams across multiple European markets, the global project management team and our client's external partners (Retailers, Banks, Technical integrators, etc…).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a XAA subject matter expert in Europe, supporting the launch of this exciting new Xbox product in partnership with the Xbox Product, Marketing and Sales teams.
- Working with the EMEA XAA & Telco Category Lead and our client's internal teams to deliver against a roadmap/pipeline that sees our client roll out XAA across many European markets, retailers and telco's.
- Retailer engagement, from supporting pitching the product to decision makers, to facilitating a smooth rollout in partnership with our client's internal and external partner organizations.
- Working with retailers/telco's and their banking partner to ensure the financing offer meets the requirements of the XAA Proposition.
- Driving the agreement of legal contracts, and working with our client's Legal teams to onboard external partners.
- Project management of the IT integration and testing with our client's Engineering Team, technology partners, retailers, telco's and banking partners
- Tracking and managing the results of partners that have already launched. Sharing best practices and learnings to help with the roll out of future partners.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience in project management, managing a product roll out from start to finish
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast paced environment.
- Able to directly deliver and deliver thru influence of others
- Previous experience in IT, consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer or telco channels a plus.
- Strong English language skills, both verbally and written
We are looking for someone with project management experience with Telco operators (EMEA wide) for this role.
Information about the team:
You will be part of a team that is responsible for the management of the gaming business across EMEA, working with the field category teams in 26 Xbox Markets in EMEA. While a lot of the day to day business is being managed remotely using technology (e.g. Microsoft Teams) this role will require some travel to European markets from time to time.
Deadline for applications: Friday 29th January 2021