Xbox International Digital Marketing Coordinator
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Xbox International Digital Marketing Coordinator.
This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000pa depending on experience
The Xbox International Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of key campaigns, content and day-to-day operations across Xbox's social media, web and email operations. You will take a lead on a number of on-going projects, as well as supporting the Social Media Marketing Manager and Digital Campaign Manager across key digital campaigns.
Manage the weekly web deals and social content submissions process from brief, through design, production and analysis.
Lead a number of social and web campaigns from brief, ideation, design, approvals, production and approvals.
Manage weekly and monthly field communications vehicles.
Manage the Newsletter submission process, partnering with the field teams and global team.
Support global and regional teams ahead of AAA product launches with key product information and readiness checks.
Managing site content update requests.
The ideal candidate will have experience in, or can demonstrate a knowledge of social, web or email digital marketing experience.
1) Extremely organized high attention to detail
· Passionate about digital marketing, particularly web and social.
· Project management/Account management experience is extremely relevant.
· Good relationship management skills
· Experience in a web, social or digital marketing environment.
· Agency or client-side experience is applicable.
· Documentation creation and strong familiarity using applications like MS SharePoint, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
2) Technical /Functional Skills
· Strong Microsoft Office suite experience.
· Technical knowledge of social media, web, CRM and design/development is a bonus.
3) Personal Attributes
· Good interpersonal, verbal & communications skills.
· Good team player with strong communication, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills.
· Highly proactive, structured & process driven
· Keen to learn, take on new challenges and adapt
· Interested in the entertainment industry, gaming knowledge a bonus.
Deadline for CV submission: 14th October 2020