Yard Foreman £19,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with the UK`s Leading material provider. Our client are currently recruiting for a Yard Foreman to join the well run team in Fordingbridge. The Company have been open for over 175 year and have 13 branches in the south coast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising the Yard Staff - Involvement in Recruitment, Training, Monitoring Staffing Levels etc
- Ensuring High Standards of Customer Service are Met in the Yard Area in Accordance with our Customer Journey Minimum Standards
- Assisting with Monitoring Stock Levels
- Assisting with the Placement & Zoning of Stock
- Assist in the Smooth Running of the Transport
- Health & Safety
Day-to-Day Duties will include:
- Serving Customers in the Yard, Both Manually and with a Counterbalance Forklift
- Loading / Unloading Lorries
- Receiving & Storing Products from Suppliers and Dealing with the Associated Paperwork
- Counterbalance Forklift License (Essential)
- Knowledge of Building Materials is an Advantage
- Friendly & Professional Manner
- Ability to Delegate Tasks to Staff & Lead by Example
- High Standards of Customer Service
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8 hour shifts between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday, Plus Saturday Mornings on a rota. Candidates must be flexible for start/ finish time to cover branch opening hours.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £19,000 per year. In addition you will receive 28 days holiday, plus other great benefits.
Let`s get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.