Job Title: Young Adults Support Worker
Pay rate: £9.50 - £11.00
Start Date: Immediate Start
Contract Type: Temporary / Temp to Perm
Are you looking for the opportunity to support young vulnerable adults and various ages in Bristol at the moment and supporting services with outstanding reputations??? Then look no further!!!!
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to work alongside young adults and adults struggling with their mental health. Your aim will be to empower and guide people who are struggling to develop practical, social and emotional skills and work towards having a more positive and fulfilling lifestyle and of course to build their confidence.. This requires positive role models and helping people to connect in the community and to develop their hobbies, interests and life skills.
As a support worker you need to be empowering young people/adults and help guide them into making positive choices and encourage them to reach their potential goals. The most important quality is to listen to young people's wishes and help them to achieve what they are aiming for ie. finding voluntary work, looking for new accomodation, study ideas and to treat them as individuals as no human is the same.
What qualities and expectations we are looking for:
- Commitment to support children and young people achieve positive outcomes
- Provide outstanding care for young adults/adults and support them by paying attention to detail
- Commitment to support young people/adults through their journey's and to maintain continuity throughout the individuals care plan
- To be a team player and to be approachable
Compulsory Requirements needed:
- A minimum of 6 month's experience; working within the care secto
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Experience working with young people/adults with mental health complications
- Working with people on a 1 to 1 basis
- Drivers preferred (not essential)
- Commitment and continuity to work with not only us but our clients
Extras and Information for you:
- High rates of pay: £9.50 - £11.00 ph (depending on which specific service you support)
- Weekly pay + holiday pay and pension scheme
- Immediate start with guaranteed hours
- On-going training and development
- Free Care Academy Certificate
- Experienced and passionate Consultants to manage your work patterns
- Opportunity for a temp to perm position in the future
If you think this Support Worker role sounds up your street, then why wait get in touch????? Call today to register and to get as much information needed!!!!! Please contact me Martha Cassidy at BS Social Care on: 0117 948 6300 or even if it's just for an informal chat!!!