Support Workers - Youth (Night)
£19,000 - £21,400
I'm currently recruiting for Night Support Workers for a leading national organisation that provides education and residential care to children and young people, to support service users (aged between 16-25 years old) with disabilities including those with complex physical and learning disabilities, communication disabilities such as autism and behaviours that can challenge. The service is based in a lovely village in East Dorset and it is set in a beautiful large ground surrounded with over 40 acres of natural surroundings.
Whilst previous experience is useful, personal or volunteered will be considered.
- You will be responsible for creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for the service users whilst delivering care in the evenings and nights
- Support children and young people with all areas of their lives including personal care, moving and handling and development of independent living skills.
- Support service users maintain a sleeping pattern and coach them when anxiety is raised in the night.
- Medical administration and record keeping.
Benefits (Pro rata)
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Online staff discounts from a range of benefits (Highstreet discounts & Child care vouchers)
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
- Career progression
- Further qualification training support will pay & support you through QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Life assurance
- paid holiday
- Pension scheme
Salary £8.41 - £9.39 hr (19,000 - 21,400) £15-night allowance
Please note, due to the remote location of the service, only drivers will be accepted for this position.
If this is for you, please click the apply button. Good luck ??
If you're interested or want to discuss this further and any other roles , please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk