W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9ccm9vaybtdhjlzxqgbmv3l2pwzy9iyw5uzxitc2vhcmnolmpwzyjdxq

Search for your new career here

Jobs in Admin & Secretarial near London

Found 6 jobs
    • City of London, London
    • £30000 - £35000 per annum
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 2 days ago

    Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary who has supported at director level who has good HR admin experience too! Working in a small and close knit team of HR professionals this role will be supporting the Group HR Director with secretarial support which will take up-to 40% of your day and the other 60% will be ...

    • London, England
    • £14 - £16 per hour
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 8 days ago

    Temp Executive Assistant until March 2020 based in Marylebone Looking for someone available for interviews week commencing the 16/09. You will work as part of the Executive Support Team, the Executive Assistants support the Planning and Delivery Manager in the planning and reporting of the businesses activity. Qualities: -Someone with strong adm...

    • London, England
    • Up to £8.9 per hour
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 8 days ago

    I am looking for candidates who are available to work IMMEDIATELY in various fast paced, professional environments on reception with facilities duties. You must be: - reliable - punctual - have good customer service skills - Microsoft literate - well presented Job requirement: - maintaining the tidiness of kitchen areas - answering phones - resp...

    • City of London, London, England
    • £30000 - £35000 per annum
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 9 days ago

    Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Pension Administrator on behalf of an established financial services firm. An opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator has become available within their occupational pension administration team in their London office. The role will require you to work as part of the...

    • London, England
    • Up to £12 per hour
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 10 days ago

    We are currently working with a Consultancy Service based in Central London, recruiting for a Junior Administrator to start ASAP and run right through until potentially the middle of October. The exact date will be confirmed. Some days will be incredibly busy, and others will be quieter, so you must be comfortable working in this type of environ...

    • South West London, London
    • Up to £25000 per annum
    • Brook Street
    • Posted 16 days ago

    PA / Bookkeeper You will be working in a high-paced, FCA regulated,commercial finance office reporting directly to the Director of Operations and CEO The role will be tasked with performing a range of duties including supporting the administrative arm of the CEO`s role. These will include accounting, VAT returns, management of enquiries, data re...

Get new jobs for this search by email

By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's