As UK businesses begin to prepare for the end of the lockdown, we want to ensure you and your organisation have the necessary tools to implement a successful and safe return to a new normal.
Our latest Safely Back to Work guide provides an overview of collected measures and best practice health and safety protocols, that can be used to support a safe return to workplaces throughout the UK when the time is right. The result of a global alliance between Adecco Group, Randstad NV and ManpowerGroup, we’ve also consulted with the Government, key industry bodies and employers while developing the guide to ensure the COVID-19 protocols we outline offer a well-rounded perspective of the situation and possible roadblocks.
Key insights include:
- Global best practice advice drawn from the Health & Safety expertise of three global companies
- 75 suggested protocols which can be implemented into UK business practice and process
- Overview of People, Premises, Organisational and External best practices for the coming weeks and months
- Illustrative examples of practical measures that can be taken to incorporate multiple protocols
- The continued importance of mental wellbeing and employee support
Helping organisations to get their employees back to work safely, securely and when the time is right is our ultimate goal. We hope this new report will help your business to adapt to this new normal. Download your copy today.
The feedback we’ve had on the report has been overwhelmingly positive. To find out more, watch our recent webinar here.