Please upload an image to the placeholder area below which will represent this page:
Please add the page description text that will be featured across the site:
With a national network of branches strategically placed in high street locations across the UK, our consultants are experts in sourcing for a wide variety of white and blue collar roles. We help thousands of clients fulfil their staffing needs including major Public Services and local SMEs.
With the infrastructure and capabilities of a national recruitment organisation, we are also able to offer clients a bespoke end-to-end recruitment solution to satisfy all of your staffing needs. We firmly believe in offering a high value, quality service. For us, it’s not just about anybody – it’s always about the right somebody for your company.
If you’re looking for the perfect candidate to fit into your team, then join the thousands of businesses across the UK using Brook Street for their recruitment needs. In fact, last year we placed nearly 5,000 people into their ideal permanent role. We think that recruitment works best when we work side by side with you in true partnership, and some of the benefits of working with us include:
- A personal service: We take the time to meet all our clients and build an in-depth understanding of your organisation, your industry and your specific priorities. This helps us match you with the best candidates to fulfil your bespoke recruitment needs.
- Proven attraction tactics: Encouraging talented people to turn to Brook Street first for their next career move has enabled us to build an unrivalled talent pool. We’re able to save our clients time and money without stress by finding the best candidates in the local market quickly and efficiently.
- Mitigating risk - rigorous screening and checking: Our consultants undertake in-depth, competency-based interviews with candidates to hear first-hand about their experience, achievements and aspirations, and discuss potential roles. More formal elements of our screening procedure include eligibility checks, work references and professional qualifications; as well as assessment of proficiency in a host of software applications. This ensures everyone we introduce satisfies relevant legislative and regulatory criteria, giving you added peace of mind that your permanent recruitment is in safe hands.
- Local knowledge: We’re strategically placed in High Street locations across the UK. For us, this remains the best position to understand your local market and have immediate access to talent.
- National infrastructure: Each Brook Street office is operated as an entrepreneurial business - backed up by the expertise and resources of our St Albans based Head Office. With experts in Finance, HR, Legal and Marketing, we’re able to offer our clients national coverage and specialist support. From bespoke salary guides to sophisticated recruitment software, whatever your business requires to support your permanent recruitment – we can support you.
Brook Street has been supplying temporary workers to businesses throughout the UK for over seventy years. No matter how urgent or crucial the assignment, even if large volumes are required, our consultants have the expertise and resources to find the local workers you need, whenever you need them. Our temporary staffing solutions deliver expert candidates to your business, and come with many additional benefits, including:
- Exceptional quality: We deliver the highest standard of service and account management, complete with skilled and dedicated temporary workers who understand the importance of representing your organisation and embracing your values.
- Value for money: Whether you need a temporary worker to cover one shift or have a larger requirement to enable your business to scale, we offer cost-effective solutions that make your recruitment budget stretch further - without compromising on must-have skills and experience.
- Risk mitigation & compliance: We conduct rigorous screening and checking procedures that ensure all legislative and regulatory requirements are met. In addition, all temporary workers are under a contract of employment with us so we assume all the risk, not you.
- Swift results, 24/7: With one of the UK’s largest databases of candidates and a fully staffed night service team, we can quickly respond to your needs, even for last-minute bookings. You can even call us outside regular hours, on the weekend or bank holidays.
- Local knowledge: With over 60 UK branches, our consultants call on established local networks and connections to identify the people you need in your immediate area.