City of London
Up to £55000 per annum
Fenchurch Street Branch
15 days ago
We are immediately recruiting for 2 North American Property Technicians (one Open Market and one Binders) with a minimum of 4 + years experience within the US Property market within a Lloyd's/London market Insurance Brokers.
This is a fully remote role with a visit to the London office 1-2 times a month.
The workload is heavy at times, so we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, personable and a good team player.
Overview of tasks and responsibilities include:
- Producing documentation including BAA slips + Endorsements
- Preparing and typing of letters / emails and other correspondence
- Maintaining online filing and archiving systems
- Entering Data onto the Global system
- Obtaining Bureau Signings as applicable
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Arranging extension to terms of trade
- Calculating Profit Commissions & E2I's
- Dealing with queries from Brokers and clients and escalating issues as appropriate to ensure timely and efficient problem resolution
- Providing regular feedback to Technical Team Leader regarding ongoing work
- Group rules and procedures, including maintaining accurate records
Our client is a high profile Lloyd's brokers and you will be joining a busy and growing team.
They are offering a very competitive salary of £55,000 with no commuting!!
If you have the skills and experience we need please apply today!