£27000 - £35000 per annum + company benefits
about 1 month ago
Up to £35k per annum basic salary
Full Time - Permanent - 40 hours per week
Do you have a Marketing-related degree and at least 3 year experience in a senior marketing role?
Are you passionate about marketing and looking for a role where you can progress?
Do you have strong design skills with knowledge of Canva and InDesign?
If so, we are looking for a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Exec to join a successful and innovative in Southampton. This is exciting opportunity permanent opportunity to join a really progressive company.
This company encourage personal development and career progression with on the job training and support to gain professional qualifications too!
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible assisting with a variety of marketing activities to support the overall marketing strategy.
It will be a varied role where you get the opportunity to oversee the coordination and activation of the business' marketing strategy. This will include creating and executing engaging and successful email marketing campaigns, social media content and projects and managing digital copy and website design.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting with the management and development of marketing campaigns, including providing detailed reports on in-depth insights into campaign activities.
- Delivering comprehensive analyses and reports detailing campaign undertakings for internal teams and clients.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to increase Brand Awareness
- Regularly updating and maintaining the company website, ensuring its content is current and appealing to visitors.
- Implementing design and content changes to enhance user experience and engagement.
- Managing the sourcing and procurement of branded and promotional items that align with the company's branding guidelines, ensuring that campaigns are well-resourced within budget.
- Being responsible for updating brochures and sales literature, ensuring the information provided is accurate and aligns with the brand's messaging.
- Handling general marketing administration tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the marketing department.
What we are looking for:
We are ideally looking for 3 years marketing experience with a passion and drive to succeed.
The Marketing Manager role requires an individual with impeccable attention to detail as you are at the forefront of the business, communicating with customers on a daily basis. You will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to organise and prioritise workload in a fast-paced, yet extremely rewarding role.
Key knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- A positive and energetic attitude, eager to gain experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear, concise and confident communicator with stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Strong attention to detail to deliver high-quality results
- Analytical and data skills
- Be able to clearly prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
- Design knowledge experience, including with Canva and Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of marketing technology including the use of AI
- Proven track record of strong organising and co-ordination skills
What's in it for you?
Our client provides industry-leading training and career development, empowering their team to drive innovation and further the goals of the organisation.
In return for your hard work, they will provide a competitive salary of up to £35k per annum in addition to further benefits which can be discussed.
If this role sounds like the Marketing Executive opportunity for you, click 'apply' today and submit your CV.
Suitable candidates based on CV will be contacted by Brook Street to run through a quick coversheet ahead of being invited to a telephone interview.
If you are offered the job following interview, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible.